Paper Submission Requirements
Paper Submission Requirements
Focus: The Organizing Committee is calling for papers for submission on the following topics:
- The role of teacher training and experiential learning opportunities for aspiring teachers.
- The traits and best practices of effective leaders in education.
- The ingredients necessary to create productive parent and community involvement in schools and the education of our youth.
- The changing role of technology and the ways to best utilize the many aspects of technological resources to create a thread between the teacher and student, administration and leadership, and parents and community.
Page size : A4 (29,7 × 21,0 cm)
Margins : 1 inch on all sides.
Type font : Times New Roman Line space: Single Title and text should be single space.
Word Limit: The paper should be 5,000 words or fewer in length (excluding references, tables, charts, graphs, and figures). If accepted for publication in ELA the author(s) will be required to lengthen the paper and follow the format per the submission guidelines noted http://www.chicagoice.org/selected-publication/
Title : Centered, 14 point sizes, Bold, and Initials of each word are capitalized
Authors, affiliation and address(es) : Centered, 12 point sizes, italic, superscripts of different addresses (a, b, …) should be displayed clearly.
Main text : Times New Roman, 12 point sizes. The title and main text of the proposal should be submitted in English and should be sent as PDF. References should be included as a separate document, at the end of the paper. Any table and or figures should also be included as a separate document at the end of the paper, not within the body of the paper. All papers must be original and not published before. All five elements described below must be addressed in the paper even if the results, conclusions, or findings are not complete or final at the time of the submission. The paper needs to address and provide reviewers with an understanding of the results and findings to date. The paper should deal explicitly with the following elements, preferably in this order:
- Objectives or purposes
- Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
- Methods, techniques, or modes of inquiry
- Results and/or substantiated conclusions or warrants for arguments/point of view
- Scientific or scholarly significance of the study or work
It is understood that theoretical or methodological papers will include information that is the equivalent of element (3) for those genres of scholarly work.
Reference : References should be written in APA style.
Format of Presentations:
Paper sessions will consist of three to four presentations in a 90 minute session. The session will be divided equally between the presenters.
Workshop presenters will be given the full 90 minute session.
Panel sessions will last 90 minutes and it is the presenters’ choice how that time is split between panelists.
Equipment that will be provided by the conference and setup in all presentation rooms:
- Laptop Computer
- LCD Data Projector (with screen)
- DVD Player (also plays audio CD’s)
- Audio Speakers
If you have any specific request please let us know so we will look into the availability of your request.
Dress for the Conference