Organized by Concept Schools
Concept Schools is a Chicago-based, not-for-profit charter school management organization with 30 charter schools in the Midwest states. Concept Schools’ focus is to create and operate charter schools that provide students with the knowledge, skills, and character to succeed in college, the workplace, and life—with special emphasis on entering college degree programs and careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields.
Concept employs a comprehensive school design composed of many components. It is like an intricate jigsaw puzzle; all the pieces fit together harmoniously to form a beautiful picture. And this beautiful picture for Concept is nothing less than absolute student achievement.
- College Preparatory
- Math, Science, and Technology focus
- High Standards and expectations
- Ongoing assessment of learning and data-driven instruction
- Comprehensive academic support system
- Increased student engagement
- Knowledgeable and skilled staff
- Increased parent relations
- Community involvement
- Positive, relationship focused school culture