Earn Graduate Credits
Dear Conference Participant,
You can earn one hour of graduate credit from Lindenwood University through your participation in Chicago International Conference on Education (Chicago ICE) 2015. In order to earn credit, you will complete the following steps:
- Complete the Enrollment Form at the registration area
- Attach your form of payment (cash, credit, or check) to the Enrollment Form for the tuition charge ($60.00 per credit hour)
- Give the Enrollment Form and payment to the LU representative on-site
- Fully participate in conference activities
- Upon return to your work setting, implement an instructional activity presented at the conference and develop a Conference Action Plan (Print PDF)
- Return the Conference Action Plan to Lindenwood University by June 26, 2015
If you would like to request an unofficial grade card, please contact Mrs. Mary Stacy-Brewer at MStacy-Brewer@lindenwood.edu. If you wish to request an official transcript, you can visit Lindenwood University’s website, www.lindenwood.edu, click “Academics” and under “Support” click “Transcript Requests.” You may check with Mrs. Stacy-Brewer on the status of your grades being posted to your transcript by contacting her via email as well.
We hope this information will acquaint you with the requirements to earn one hour of graduate credit. For specific information regarding Cooperative Credit or your Conference Action Plan, please contact me.
Cooperative Credit Program Director
209 South Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301-1637
636.627.4480 9 (fax)