Mrs. Charu Nautiyal
Principal Dunnes Institute
Admiralty House ,Wodehouse Road
Mumbai, India 400005.
Cell no 9820214737
Creative and Versatile Educator for last 22 years. Being an Army wife, I have travelled across the length and breadth of this country and taught in 8 states in both CBSC and ICSE system.
I am a free lance writer and my articles have been published by leading newspapers on Education and Social issues. I have written five plays of which three stood first in theater Festivals.
Objective I wish to Create a system of Education which promotes creativity, individuality, life skills and harmony. I am not in favor of my students following me, but be like a guiding star where, where even a little light helps them to find their own path.
BA Hons in History
MA in History
MA in English
1. I have Excellent Writing and Oratory Skills.
2. I have been a Board Examiners both in CBSE and ICSE for Class X and XII .
3. I have taught both History and English up to Class XII.
4. I have done a couple of workshops on Teaching Techniques, Child Psychology and Education
5. I was invited to be a Speaker an Education Excellence Seminar in Banglore
on 11th and 12th Nov 2011
7 I have done a Certificate course from IIM Ahmedabad on Strategic School Principals
8 I was invited to speak on Education leadership program at Lucknow on the
8th September 2014
9 Have been teaching in different schools for the last 23 years all over India
1) Avantika Rajive Gandhi Excellence in Education Sep 2011 at Mumbai.
2) National Solidarity Council Mahila Ratan Gold medal Sep 2011 at New Delhi
3) International Institute Education and Management Excellence award 2011 New Delhi
4) Pearson Education Excellence award 2013
5) Fellowship of city Montessori School Lucknow for noteworthy contribution in the field of Education for the children with special needs in a mainstream School in September 2014
6) Education Member Athens Institute of Education And Research , Greece.
7) Fellow of City Montessori School.
Father’s Name : Dr.M.C Khanduri
Date of Birth : 14th Sep 1967.
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English, Hindi.
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Theater, & listening to Music both Classical and
Articles and Paper
1.Attended and chaired The Mentor Education Excellence conference in Bangaluru in Nov 2011
2 . Attended 10th Hawaiian International Conference USA in January 2012
“Why Right to Education Act Alone Cannot Solve the Existing Literacy and Socio Economic Problems in India.”
3 Participated in Canada International Conference at Guelph University Toronto in June 2012
With the following presentation,
Genesis of Teacher Taught Relationship In India from Vedic Times till Present day.
4 Attended and chaired one session at IJAS conference at Harvard Medical School in
May 2012 with the following presentation.
“What Makes Gandhi A Teacher’s Teacher, an example worth emulating.”
1 “Why Right to Education Act Alone Cannot Solve existing literacy and Socio Economic Problems in India” ( Academic Star Publishing Company , Journal of Modern Education Review in January 2013).
2 What makes Gandhi a Teacher’s Teacher.
An example worth emulating
Published by International journal of multidisciplinary thought.
15th September 2014